Wednesday, May 5, 2010

9 game Twins Homestand could be better than christmas

I am Soooo pumped that the Minnesota Twins are on a 9 Game Homestand. There are still such great Twins Tickets out there for all of the games that I might decide to blow off work and go, not so sure how my boss would feel about that but I would LOVE it. Minnesota Twins Home Games are now my favorite thing, first of all I am in love with Target Field, the seats are better, the food is amazing and baseball should be outside period.

If you are reading this, you probably aren't working or studying or doing what ever productive thing you should be doing so I'm going to go ahead and give you permission to just blow off everything responsible you are supposed to do today or tomorrow and go get yourself to Target Field to take in a Twins Game.

GO TWINKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment