Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time to get caught up on Blogging, Lets start with the Minnesota Twins Detroit Tigers Series \

Twins Celebrating a great play
I have been a little MIA from my Twins blogging for the past few weeks, but I'm back in action. Lets start with the Minnesota Twins Detroit Tigers Series. Today is the last game in the 3 day series, and I am one Twins Fan who would LOVE LOVE love to see the Minnesota Twins take their first sweep of the season.

The first two games of the series were both wins for the Twins, with Monday's game ending in a huge blow out 10-4 Twins. Tuesday's game was a little closer but the Twins still pulled out 4-3 Win. Today's weather will add an extra challenge for the Minnesota Twins but I'm feeling it... My boys are going to hit it out of the park (literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment