Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Minnesota Twins Have Surgeries



The Minnesota Twins sure know how to throw a postseason party... consider their theme: "Feel the Pain Friday."

Justin Morneau, Ben Revere and Nick Blackburn all went under the knife to clean up some of their injuries bothering them throughout the season. Mind you, these are three of many, many injuries that contributed to the Twins' almost-100-loss season. All three are expected to be ready for the start of spring training in February.

Yea... I've heard that before. Those boys better be ready considering the recent email I received from the Twins (see previous post). No matter how masochistic Twins fans are, you really shouldn't try to beat our heads into the wall. I guess they've got me right where they want me... My heart will never leave Twins Territory!

Anyway, here is to a happy recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment