Friday, June 24, 2011

Sorry I Think I Jinxed the Minnesota Twins


Every since I started talking about how well the Twins are playing, they have started to slide a little. From now on, I'll just give normal previews so that they stop losing. It's only a two game losing streak but it's significant nonetheless.

To recap last night: Tim Lincecum was back to his normal dominating self last night. I feel like I'm entirely responsible for that because I said that he was pitching poorly as of late. Of course he throws a gem right after I say that. The Twins didn't score any runs against Lincecum as threw 7 shutout innings. The Twins only got four hits on the night and scored their one run in the ninth inning.

Twins are now in Milwaukee and will be looking to redeem themselves. Hopefully they'll get back to their normal selves. Scott Baker will be pitching against Randy Wolf. Baker is 5-4 with a 3.24 ERa and randy Wolf is 5-4 with a 3.15 ERA. Baker has been pitching really well lately and they need him to stop this mini losing streak that we're on. Go Twins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment