Monday, April 5, 2010

Target Field is better than you can imagine

Taken with my sisters Blackeberry

I had the opportunity to attend the Minnesota Twins Friday night exhibition game against the St Louis Cardinals and it was AWESOME. Yes, the Twins lost - but Target Field is better than you can imagine. I had seats in Section 116, Row 12 which were right behind the plate so I had a great view of all the action. The seats were comfortable, the stadium was amazing and the weather turned out perfectly. My only complaints were that the concourses were crowded! I am guessing that a lot of fans were out of their seats checking things out. Plus, the food lines for hot dogs and beer were ridiculous (I missed two full innings!). I am sure it is a learning curve thing.

Sitting in my seats taking it all in, I just kept thinking about what an awesome summer this is going to be - I am planning on going to as many Twins Target Field games as I can! I know I can't afford the opener, but I already bought tickets to the Twins Indians game on April 21st. That's only the third series at Target Field for the 2010 season. Of course my camera didn't work at all at the game - it needed batteries )-: so I don't have any super great pictures...yet. I will be sure to buy the extended life energizers for my next trip to Target Field. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment