Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Minnesota Twins Home Opener is almost here, Do you have your Minnesota Twins Apparel?


The Minnesota Twins Home Opener is just weeks away and with the home Twins Exhibition Games even closer on the calendar it is time to start thinking about what you are going to wear to the 2010 Twins Home Opener.

I found my Minnesota Twins Apparel at the Twins Pro Shop at Target Field. The Twins Pro Shop has the coolest Minnesota Twins Gear, from Twins Jerseys, to Twins T-shirts, to Twins Hats anything and everything you could want that says “Minnesota Twins” on it is right there.

On April 12th you will find me rocking a great pair of jeans, sneakers (probably my red ones) and my favorite Twins T-shirt! With everyone in the Twin Cities gearing up for the Minnesota Twins Home Opener. I would head over to the Twins Pro Shop sooner than later and pick out your new Twins T-shirt or Twins Jersey so you know that on April 12th you will be rocking the hottest Twins Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment