Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Minnesota Twins Home Opener is Just 3 Days Away...

It is finally here, after lots of anticipation, waiting and Twins Roster drama the Minnesota Twins Home Opener is a mere 2 days away!! I am so pumped!

On Monday April 12th at 3:00 the Minnesota Twins will take on the Boston Red Sox at the Twins Inaugural Home Opener at Target Field. Although lots of Minnesota Twins Fans (myself included) caught a sneak peak of Target Field at the Twins Exhibition Games nothing beats the Home Opener. For me the Twins Home Opener is the official sign that spring is here and it is time to start thinking about summer baseball games and sunshine.

I just looked up the Weather for Target Field on Monday April 12th... There are supposed to be early scattered showers and a high of 66 degrees, PERFECT to sit in the stands at Target Field. I won't be there (Twins Home Opener Tickets were way too expensive for me) but for all of you who will be there... ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment