Monday, February 13, 2012

Give Target Field this Valentine's Day

I would like to take a moment to express how EXCITED I am to spend at least 120 hours at Target Field this spring and summer as I utilize my 40-game season ticket plan... as well as go to Opening Day!

Opening Day is a holiday similar to that of Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is essentially a holiday made up by retailers, but it has importance to a large portion of the country. Opening Day is a holiday made up by baseball fans, which make up a large portion of the country. In that sense, Valentine's Day and Opening Day are similar. While Valentine's Day favors the woman in your life, it seems as though Opening Day might favor the man - though I am an exception: give me Opening Day any day...

Take a moment to consider, then, whether or not you should be buying Opening Day tickets for the man in your life. If you answered 'yes', then you should buy those right now, wrap them up and gift them this Valentine's Day. Did I just kill two birds with one baseball? Yes. People need to think more like me, honestly.

If you answered 'no', you need to reevaluate your position.

No comments:

Post a Comment