Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and that means Twins Tickets for everyone...

Ok, so my post title isn't quite how the song goes, but I do think that it raises a great point... Minnesota Twins Tickets make GREAT holiday gifts! First of all, you can avoid the long lines at the mall by shopping for Twins Tickets online, and I can't think of a single person on anyone's shopping list that would not LOVE to receive a set of MN Twins Tickets for Christmas or Hanukkah.

Back to the Title of my post, I have also been doing some thinking and think that i few other holiday songs should be changed...

1) I'll be (at Target Field) for Christmas
2) I'm Dreaming of a Twins-Gift-Filled Christmas
3) Rudolph the Red Nosed Twins Mascot
4) O Come All Ye Twins Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment